Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Belated 5th Birthday Mason!!

Well, a birthday around the holidays is hard....my very good friends son birthday is just a few days after Christmas and well...I know this all year:)  he he!  And somehow I am always late getting him a card made.  

I have been "working" on this card for 2 weeks...normally I would have just given up after 2 days and trashed it.  For some reason my creative juices just haven't been working.  After days of staring at this card and trying to find that perfect unique added touch...this is what I came up with.  


This is my first try at a Number shaped card....and this may be an Original....Mason is a very lucky boy!!  

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Melissa

Supplies used:  

Cardstock:  Stampin Up! brand  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

Dies:  Taylored Expressions Balloons; Silhouette Cameo #5 card and cupcake.




No comments:

Post a Comment