Friday, September 23, 2011

MOJO207 Fall For All Sweet Boy Playing in Leaves Handmade Card


Happy first day of Fall everyone!! Just wanted to share a card I made this week using Mojo Mondays sketch 207. My goal is to use some of my retired items--so I pulled out this adorable stamp set: Fall For All, this sweet little boy playing in the leaves-- soooo reminds me of my 2 boys--before long they will be playing in the leaves too! The card is Cajun Craze with More Mustard textured with the square lattice folder, designer paper is Autumn Spice (retired) and other card stock used: old olive and Chocolate Chip. Punches: Scallop oval and small oval in center of greeting. Ribbon: Chocolate chip double stitched grosgrain (also retired). All products used on this card are from Stampin Up!. Thanks for looking--and have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment