Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Blossoms Scrapbook Class


WOW, what a class! I had the most energetic women at my class on Saturday. They lifted my heart and spirits...thank you ladies for coming and enjoying my love of stampin and scrappin!! We made a spring/Easter layout featuring the stamp set Easter Blossoms. This set is available in the Spring Mini Catalog through April 30th. And it has become one of my favs! We used colors: Baja Breeze and crumb cake; Spring Vintage Designer paper (also from the mini catalog), used the Big shot oval scallop frame and Tasteful trims. The Tasteful trims is a fabulous carryover item # 120893 (it is not in the big catalog at this time but is available). Using this die is how we made the scallops. Which can also make a fabulous card too as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment