Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Believe Part I Class






We had a wonderful time making these beautiful cards in Part I of the Just Believe Card class. Thank you to everyone who took a moment for themselves out of their busy schedules to join me in this class. It was wonderful to see and spend a joyous moment with you!! It is not too late, if you want to take this class--I will get you caught up with part I and you may join us for part II on March 5th! Also remember a Class-on-the-go is always available. These cards feature the stamp set *Just Believe* and the designer paper *Woodland Park*. The colors are beautiful, crumb cake, chocolate chip, wild wisabi and very vanilla.

Flower card class Part II: March 5th 1-3 PM

This class will be making the last 2 cards and a lovely gift box. What a wonderful gift to give mom, a friend or a teacher!!

Cost: $10 or FREE with $25 supply order RSVP: February 26th







No comments:

Post a Comment