Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Card Class


Hello my friends!!

Just want to take a moment to thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers during my illness. I am recovering very well from surgery and I am now blessed with days with little or no pain! My biggest problem now is taking it slow!! After months of not being able to do much of anything I am so ready to begin living again. And with the help of our heavenly father I am planning many fun things for us to enjoy!!

Christmas already...wow I have been out of it for months! he he. The last holiday I remember is July 4th!! Well anyway, I have made 3 beautiful cards for us to make featuring the sets: Come to Bethlehem, Snow Swirled and Dasher. I have scheduled 2 separate class dates --hope to see you there!! Supplies needed: adhesive, scissors and bone folder.

November 16th 6:30-8:00 pm and December 4th 1:00-3:00 pm

Cost: $15 Supply order (Plus shipping and handling fees)










No comments:

Post a Comment